Thursday, November 11, 2010

5 day weekend!

Well, between last weekend and today, there is now 3 coats of primer on. Funny thing though, last weekend after I had the second coat of primer on, you could really see all the holes I missed filling. I filled all the holes and measured and cut all the trim for the interior and exterior of the door.

I have sent the wheel rims to a friend who is giving them an acid bath to clean them up. Whenever he gets them done, I am going to get them painted, tires installed and put them on. Getting eager to see how it is going to look on it's wheels.

I have a super long weekend and dad is coming over tomorrow to get some of the stuff done that I still need his help with! Hopefully by the end of Monday, there should only be a few things like the galley cabinets and the sleeping area cabinets to get done.

I am really starting to think of what I want for my mural on the hatch and am getting close! A friend at work has a wonderful eye and found this goat all by himself in this field in NB. She took a pic of him and then sketched him. I absolutely love him. She then came up with the suggestion of "Just Kidding Around" . I put that out there and friends suggested I drop the "Just". Great suggestion! Below is a mock-up of what I am thinking of.


No comments:

Post a Comment