Monday, August 23, 2010

Walls are up.....


Did not get back at it til almost 3:00 this afternoon so did not get too much done. Got the door and window cut out. Had to set a guide for the circular saw to make sure the cut was straight. (dad's suggestion and it was a good one) Worked very well!!








The pieces that I spliced in yesterday have set perfectly.











Got the front panel cut and could not wait to see what it all looks like together. I put the sides and the front up but nothing is squared up yet and it is all held together with 4 screws. I am digging the shape though, it is starting to look like something. Not a true teardrop because the front is square. It works for me though. I may add a tongue box later for more storage in the sleeping cabin but I will wait for one season of camping first. Thinking about it though.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Looks like it might be fun, can't wait to see what you do with the outside? Siding and shingles???

    ReplyDelete