Sunday, August 15, 2010

Been at a Stand Still

Been at a standstill for a few weeks but hope to get back at it by next weekend. Am just waiting for the axle of the trailer to get moved back. While Paul is moving it back, I decided I might as well put some springs under it as well to ensure I won't be banging the heck out of the camper while traveling down the road.

Other than that, I have been doing some research on types of power supplies I am going to install. I have teeter tottered back and forth from just AC to AC/DC. I think I am going for the AC/DC connection? Found a source for a converter panel with charging unit in it that is reasonably priced. The same source also has the door latches for the cabin area and the galley area I have been looking for.

I have caviar tastes but a Tuna budget! Stay tuned, the build will resume soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment