Friday, July 30, 2010

Starting the Long Weekend

Well the long weekend is here! Planned to work on the camper all weekend but realized that the axel is really not placed where it should be. Instead of rushing the build, I have to do it right the first time. A friend is going to move the axel back for me about 12" +/- . Hopefully I will get it back in a week or so but will take the deck off before I give the trailer to Paul to make the adjustments. That way it is clear for him to work and I can tar the bottom.

On the brighter side, found the window on Kijiji from a guy that took them out of a 17" Boler. Perfect 18" x 24", and he had 3 of them so I have a backup. Also while looking around, found 4 stabilizer jacks. All for $40.00!! Stopped in Canadian Tire on the Way home checking something out and 2 new stabilizer jacks cost $ 38.99, what a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment