Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another 3 day Weekend!

Well, it's another 3 day weekend and plan on working on the camper the bulk of this weekend!

Dad came today to check some measurements and hooked up the shore power inlet to the electrical panel. Everything works great as far as the AC circuits go!

I got the window installed in the door, the fiber glass cloth and epoxy where the fenders meet the camper and the galley hurricane hinge properly installed with the rubber underneath.

Hope to get the main door installed tomorrow and Dad my be coming over tomorrow and Monday for sure to get all the trim installed. At this rate, I could very well be painting it by next weekend!! Even if I do not get to paint it next weekend, I expect to have it all painted by the 15th of November.

Once she is painted and the bulk of the exterior work will be completed. I will be concentrating the rest of the winter on building the cabinets for the sleeping cabin and Galley. Still have some big thinking to do about that though. Also am still debating whether to put in a DC plug in the cabin and galley. Probably will do it, so that if I do go where this is no power, will still be able to plug my small inverter in if I need something that runs on AC power, ie, phone charger or run my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment